1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you
and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag
4. Choose 10 people and get their icon in your journal
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
6. No tag-backs
7. You can't say that you don't do tags
8. You MUST make up journal entry
Don't tell me what to do! ...Also it's because I lack the creativity to think of questions, and I'm uncertain on who to tag.
My 10 facts:
1. I think I might actually be a sadist of some sort. Like, I want to toy with people (Examples would be my KI posts on Tumblr), but I don't want them to hate me. Is that weird? Maybe it's a result of anxiety and depression? ...Am I a monster?
2. Whenever I say something to someone on the Internet and they don't respond, I automatically assume that they hate me forever and I can't show my face to them ever again.
3. I still kind of have a bad time on Tumblr. I mean, the sjw stuff on my dash calmed down quite a bit, but the fact that it's so quiet bothers me. Especially when I vent on there and no one tries to comfort me. I honestly prefer going on DeviantArt than Tumblr because of that.
4. I didn't say it on here, but I think I might be a lithromantic. That means that I do experience romantic attraction, but I don't actually want it to be reciprocated. So I'm an asexual lithromantic!
5. I get dreams where I'm friends with certain famous people that I follow, but I know for sure that that will never happen because I don't think I will pull off a good impression.
6. I tend to accept my dreams where I'm enemies of certain famous people.
7. I just started a couple of pages of my Undertale short comic. I should really stick with one at a time though. I don't want to overwhelm myself and then get demotivated!
8. I say how I hate people when they put celebrities on such a high standing, but then I do it myself. I guess I'm not any better, huh?
9. I also get self-conscious whenever I talk about my emotions because I might sound super annoying.
10. I should shut up while I have the chance, huh?
1. Are you okay with Sonas/Personas? (When people like to make themselves as characters in shows, movies, games)
If it doesn't harm my life in any shape or form, then I could less.
The only persona I can recall having now is my Inkling. Her appearance changes as the in-game outfit changes.
2. Favorite Eeveelution?
Vaporeon. ...Or Eevee itself.
3. Ever played games at an older age that has cursing/horror/censored ship (Sorry for questioning this)?
That's basically my life right there.
4. Most favorite bloopers from a show/movie?
WATCH THE KILL LA KILL BLOOPERS!! IT'S FREAKIN' PRICELESS!!!
5. First ever DS game you played?
...Nintendogs? Yeah, Nintendogs. That was my big sis's game. ...Poor dogs are being neglected on the like my Puffles on Club Penguin and my Neopets.
Never trust me with your pets.
6. Do you find Madoka Magica interesting?
Heck yeah I do. Mainly because it's not like those other animes that cater to them perverted otakus.
7. What if you also check out Sword Art Online?
I read the first book of the series. But I had to say that the ending to it was rather annoying.
8. Favorite element (Fire, Water, Air, Earth)?
I'm conflicted between Air and Water. They're such beautiful elements if you think about.
9. Do you wish you could breathe underwater?
I remember I was freaking out about the world flooding for a while so I kept wishing and wishing that we could somehow live underwater.
So yes, I do wish we can breathe underwater.
10. Pirates or Mermaids?
This is Pirates vs. Ninjas Splatfest all over again.
Except it's even harder to choose.